1.    #1  
    Just saw the trailer for After the Sunset , the sprint treo has a cameo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Starring Selma Hayek, Don Cheadle, Pierce Brosnan, Woody Harrelson...

and a treo600. Looks cool!

-WC-
    I just came back from seeing After the Sunset, which is in theaters tomorrow...

and i saw the treo 600 in a crucial role
    was too excited...wanted to take mine out lol
    (merged with another thread) How was the movie?
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/12/2004 at 12:20 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    How was to movie?
    Ditto. It's on my movie list!

BTW, saw "The Incredibles" today and it was AWESOME. Ok, I took the kids (I would have chosen "Ray") but found it really good entertainment.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Ditto. It's on my movie list!

BTW, saw "The Incredibles" today and it was AWESOME. Ok, I took the kids (I would have chosen "Ray") but found it really good entertainment.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    (merged with another thread) How was the movie?
    ahh it was okay
    glad it was free though
    I just saw "after sunset" last night and OMG is Salma fine! Whoa! She is still the finest and sexiest woman on the planet. The movie was pretty good too! And yes I saw the treo in it but let me tell you it certainly wasn't what had my attention.
    I just saw the movie tonight, & I happened to notice that the treo 600 that salma used had hi-res! And no, it was not a 650.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    what was the program she used to do that bad stuff?
    I'm planning to seeing it this week! I think it has an interesting story line.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by braincell
    I just saw "after sunset" last night and OMG is Salma fine! Whoa! She is still the finest and sexiest woman on the planet. The movie was pretty good too! And yes I saw the treo in it but let me tell you it certainly wasn't what had my attention.
    Well, after all the fine looking women on this board, you meant to say, right?

That should be good for some brownie points ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad