1.    #1  
    This is the first time I've seen this commercial. It's got the triplet guys on it and is talking about Cingular's back to school sale. After the guys are done talking, the commercial starts showing a bunch of phones. A Treo 600 flys by the screen...but it's the carbon color (but w/o the CDMA bump, so it apparently is a GSM phone at least)! And it has the Handspring logo on the top left. I just thought it was kind of funny.

Here's a picture of my TV to show...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    and u just happen to have a camara at the ready?

good catch.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    and u just happen to have a camara at the ready?
    Well, I guess it's just a good combination of my TiVo and my Treo! I see something on TV out of the corner of my eye that catches my attention, I can instant replay and pause. And with my Treo in my pocket there's always a camera around!
    dude you have a hellofa quick eye... i just saw that add and I almost missed the Treo

Good catch!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I was half-watching during the commercial too, and I noticed a Treo fly by, but I didn't notice the color was carbon. Interesting
    Notice the Handspring logo.... how did you catch this one?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I spotted that as well, I didnt notice it was carbon. I did see the HS logo though.
    You've definitely got a good eye, Catbert! I've seen that commercial many times and never noticed the Treo. Then, after seeing your post, I saw it again last night and specifically looked for the Treo. That sucker went by so fast I have no idea how you caught it, even with TiVo! Good job, though!

Hey, I just noticed that you're two exits up Highway 50 from me. Good to know there's a fellow T|C'er in the neighborhood!
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    This is the first time I've seen this commercial. It's got the triplet guys on it and is talking about Cingular's back to school sale. After the guys are done talking, the commercial starts showing a bunch of phones. A Treo 600 flys by the screen...but it's the carbon color (but w/o the CDMA bump, so it apparently is a GSM phone at least)! And it has the Handspring logo on the top left. I just thought it was kind of funny.

Here's a picture of my TV to show...

What is the CDMA bump?
    intelli
    ------
    Treo600 mad!
  10.    #10  
    The CDMA Treos have a bump where the hole is on the front of the phone for the speaker.
    GSM: http://www.palmone.com/us/images/sup...00gsm_home.jpg
    CDMA: http://www.palmone.com/us/images/sup...rizon_home.jpg
    lokks identical to my GSM orange uk treo