1.    #1  
    i woke up this morning after charging the treo over night and i see it trying to boot up but all i see is the palm one screen flash and then nothing, flashing then nothing....over and over.

i had to do the hard reset and basically erased everything. i tried to hotsync just to have some of my basic data but even if all i sync is the phonebook, it still forces it to crash and i see that damn palm one screen over and over.

any help?

i'm running a TMo sim on an unlocked ATTWS 3.05
    Hard reset, move all software from your backup folder into another folder, prior to hotsync and re-install one by one until you run into the offending software.
    This started happening to me on Friday. I did a soft reset on my handheld and it went into an infinite loop. After a hard reset, I then did a sync and immediately upon completion of the sync it went into another hard reset, or else it would crash and go into a reset during the sync. There is a similar message posted today by someone with a similar problem. I suspect its a piece of software that I recently added, and hate the idea of restalling everything one by one since I have so much on my Treo.

I hope someone has an answer other than a 1-by-1 reinstall of my software.
    I'm guessing it is some software you have installed. This happened to me and it was an old version of Soundoff that was causing it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by emfletcher
    I'm guessing it is some software you have installed. This happened to me and it was an old version of Soundoff that was causing it.

verified. it is soundoff that crashed it. it happens within 3 or 4 hours after soundoff is ACTIVATED.
    Weird...I had Soundoff and it never did that to me.
    Probably it is having some problems with another software installed in your Treo.
    Oh well..at least you pin pointed the problem.
    I think it was just the old version, or maybe just a certain build, of soundoff that did this. The problem has been fixed.