1.    #1  
    People seem very willing to part with their money to bypass some small faults in Blazer. Speed is one thing but functionality is another, so I though I'd share a tip on a service I was a beta tester for: www.webxcope.com
    This is designed to make any webpage accessible to any mobile device so to optimise it for the Treo you will need to sign up (it's free) and configure the settings (tip: make the content per page the max). It still has some limitations but once you've set it up right you'll be able to visit pages you couldn't before because blazer messed them up.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    People seem very willing to part with their money to bypass some small faults in Blazer. Speed is one thing but functionality is another, so I though I'd share a tip on a service I was a beta tester for: www.webxcope.com
    This is designed to make any webpage accessible to any mobile device so to optimise it for the Treo you will need to sign up (it's free) and configure the settings (tip: make the content per page the max). It still has some limitations but once you've set it up right you'll be able to visit pages you couldn't before because blazer messed them up.
    Thanks for the tip. At least posting on full version TC Forum loads quicker.

Make quoting and searching and looking at the FAQ plus moderation manageable from your Treo.

I tried it in sites with frames, it does not always display all the right pages.
  3.    #3  
    You can send feedback to the developer, he was very responsive during beta. It's partly a matter of getting used to the way it splits pages though, it tops and tails the page and gives you links to the middle segments.
    Animo et Fide
    Also try MobileLeap
    http://mobileleap.net/mobile/translation/
    Same concept, it translates a page for a small screen. It has it's issues but it's works well for many pages.
  5.    #5  
    My only issue with Mobileleap is that you can't use the search function in wikipedia, I assume this would affect text entry boxes in other websites too.
    Animo et Fide
    Tried MobileLeap, works in some sites but had problem with TC Forum, could not log in. Nice rendering but slower than the site PeterBrown suggested.
    pretty nice site, peter! thp
  8.    #8  
    Glad to be of service
    I think webxcope acts effectively as a proxy server so it helps blazer on the speed thing. My claim to fame is suggesting the button, as well as asking for q much bigger page size.
    Animo et Fide
    yeah i noticed the (-), (+), and (<<) buttons - pretty handy! makes blazer quite a bit zippier. always nice to find gems like these!