1.    #1  
    Is it possible to reformat your phone? Clear everything just like its new?

Thanks for your help.
    no offence man... but Rtfm
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    and learn how to search the forums pls!
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #4  
    If it bothers you then dont reply. How is me posting a thread asking a question a problem? Even if it is a repeat question. And how do you know I didn't search before I posted this? Because I did and I couldnt find anything.

No "offence" but dont reply to my thread for the sole purpose of telling me to search the forums.
    Try looking up hard reset in the manual.
    There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
    Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Hold down the RESET button and then the POWER button and keep them pressed at the same time. Then release the RESET button. Count to three. Release hte POWER button. The screen should then prompt you to erase everything.

And it only bothers people because it is considered bad form to ask a question that has been asked and answered.

FWIW
  7.    #7  
    Thank you for the help.
    By resetting that way, I think the data can still be salvaged. The most secure way to totally reset (which actually drains the battery completely, and so wipes the memory) is to follow these instructions from the Palmone knowledge base:

"Hold down the K and Backspace keys simultaneously. (Note: for French AZERTY keyboard, press K and M; for other language overlays, please refer to the customer support for your region)
    While continuing to hold down the K and Backspace keys, press the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device (where's the reset hole?).
    Finding it hard to do? Good. We made this type of reset very awkward to perform, so that it would not happen by accident when your Treo 600 is jostling around in a pocket or bag. Sorry for the inconvenience. You might want to enlist the help of a dextrous friend if you find it too difficult.
    Continue holding down K and Backspace. The screen will flash white briefly, and then go black. Release K and Backspace after this happens.
    To revive your Treo 600, connect it to the AC charger and plug the charger into a socket. The screen will stay blank for several seconds (as long as half a minute), then it will turn on. The LED will glow solid red, indicating charging.
    Finally, follow the steps for recovering after a hard reset (a battery disconnect reset is a type of hard re
    set).
    Or follow this link:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...e.tem,CASE=887

It's called a 'power down reset'.

Hope this helps!