1.    #1  
    Sometimes while typing in dark situations my keyboard light goes off and I not sure how to get it to light back up. Does anyone know of a way to keep the back light on?
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnunes
    Sometimes while typing in dark situations my keyboard light goes off and I not sure how to get it to light back up. Does anyone know of a way to keep the back light on?
    Do a search on this site for "Treo Allegro" and install it -- you can program your treo to keep the keyboard lights on (as well as dim the screen) as long as the screen is on.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Or if you're too lazy to download the software like me, "function"-"P" will turn the light on (and dim the screen). Hit it again to un-dim the screen.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    mlights from motionapps.com does this. their stuff is real stable too.

Derek
    Derek

Treo 180 --> 270 --> 600 --> 650 --> 680 -- Pro ( )
    treo allegro does NOT work all the time & the guy has stopped developing it. The control P deal is old news & not sufficient. Mlights is not free. Any other free apps out there that'll do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    treo allegro does NOT work all the time & the guy has stopped developing it. The control P deal is old news & not sufficient. Mlights is not free. Any other free apps out there that'll do this?
    It works for me. The only issue I have is that if my treo is not on at 7pm (when I have it scheduled to dim the screen and light the tb), then I just need to enter TA and go back out to any other app and it works perfectly.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I use Profeo Lite. I work in a recording studio and the lights are always dim. I have it set to always have the keyboard on when the screen is on. I also have it set to dim the screen. This gives me much more battery life. When I go outside, I can hit option P and the screen will turn back to bright. This program works great.
    BrightCam will do the trick when it's dark, and it's free

http://jf.morreeuw.free.fr/treo600/brightcam.html

Latest update is available and discussed here:
    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....num=1091097071
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."