1.    #1  
    FYI

I have successfully loaded both the 30 Page exec sum (156KB) and full 911 report (2.5 MB) to T600 using Adobe 4 Palm OS on PC and then hotsync. PC D/L's are about 1 M & 8 M resp. Got the files free from foxnews.com.

Regards, FastFrank
    FastFrank
    I wish that there was a native viewer for Palm rather than the rendered files
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Audible.com has an audio version of the executive summary (about an hour long) available for free. They have software that will allow you to play their audio files on the Treo and/or your desktop.

So may be there be an audio version of the full report soon.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    Audible.com has an audio version of the executive summary (about an hour long) available for free. They have software that will allow you to play their audio files on the Treo and/or your desktop.

So may be there be an audio version of the full report soon.
    Their website says: "COMING NEXT WEEK: 9-11 Commission Final Report
    Hear the press conference and executive summary free. Check back for the full report, produced exclusively by Audible."
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    It's on iTunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfhhllp
    It's on iTunes.
    iTunes gets their audiobook catalog via a partnership with Audible.com. iTunes does not have the Executive Summary or the entire report yet. iTunes does have the audio of hearings. Those can all be downloaded in audio and some video at http://www.9-11commission.gov/
    The full audio version of the report is now on Audible.com for $9.95.
    the full version is available with plucker-free and free. quite nice.