1.    #1  
    i called into CS to add Tzones to my account so that I may use the blazer browser. three days after i added it, my blazer still did not work so i called in and the first rep told me i needed to add the PDA mobile internet option for $19.99. I really do not want to have to pay that $19.99 fee.

is this true that i need this package? how are you guys able to use blazer with just the tzone package??? this sucks that i have to pay an extra $19.99 on top of the freakin $82 i pay just to have mobile web. i don't care about logging into a ssl sight. i just want to be able to check my email or ebay auctions...
    you should be able to get some funtionality (maybe not the full internet experience), from the free wap or the T-zones add on.

do a search on the t-mobile sectionand on howard's forums for more info.

did u tell them you had a treo?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I used to use just the free wap, but I was worried that they might start cracking down on that so I added TZones. Didn't seem to make much of a difference, I still am able to access all the same stuff as I could with just the free wap. that includes POP3, HTTP, and IMAP ports (and although I shouldn't be able to, I can also often stream shoutcast on ports other than 80, or even access HTTPS sites). you shouldn't need to pay $20 for "unlimited internet" as they call it, but if you mention you're using a treo 600 they will tell you that it is the only plan available for it.