1.    #1  
    While channel surfing last night as my wife lay asleep on the couch (the only time I get to control the remote...and please no commentary about my masculinity) I passed by the Disney channel and was stunned to see one of the kids on one of their "made for our channel only" movies clutching what I initially thought was a Treo, so I stopped for a moment. Sure enough, it was a Treo GSM.

I waited for a few minutes to see what they said about the phone. Apparently the plot was that the agent of some made up pop star carried the Treo and bumped into a kid during a promotional tour and they mistakenly switched phones. How they ever mistook the Treo for her pink Nokia teen affordable phone I'll never know. I suffered through the plot and bad acting for a few more minutes and they introduced the phone pretty well. He had document files (songs), demo tracks, schedules, Internet and pictures. Aside from a bad plot segue when the wrong caller ID screen shot comes up with Madonna's name on it, they pretty much hit the nail on the head with the product description.

Anyway, I finally couldn't take the acting and plot so I turned it off.
    The only moral to this story...exposure is coming fast if it is already on the Disney channel.

Ok discuss amongst yourselves.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
  2.    #2  
    Whoops, apparently I made a redundant post, sorry.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!