1.    #1  
    I was just at the best buy in mission viejo CA. I was talking to the phone rep about getting a new plan and treo 600. He said that they will "no longer stock the treo 600 as of September 1st" He said that he thought they would get the next generation treo (he called it the 610?) sometime in september. don't know if this guy was bs'ing or not but it would be nice....
    doubtful
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Who was going to be the provider?

Juanramon
    If its Verizon then think September 2005!
    I just got home from a Sprint store and they confirmed the existance of the new Treo and that it would be a late September or early October intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I just got home from a Sprint store and they confirmed the existance of the new Treo and that it would be a late September or early October intro.

Wait a minute?!! This is from a guy who just a couple weeks ago was accusing me of single handedly creating the entire Treo Ace "rumor"?!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=116

That shows nothing of the information you posted on the "other" site...come clean or stop spreading rumors...
    and

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=89

Umm...yeah...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Wait a minute?!! This is from a guy who just a couple weeks ago was accusing me of single handedly creating the entire Treo Ace "rumor"?!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=116

and

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=89

Umm...yeah...
    Oh the irony
    If you look at all of my posts I said I wanted to believe this but wanted more proof then bad screen shots. Also see my other post about this trip on the Treo Ace board.

Also, I still stand by my comment about you having placed that info on another site an entire week plus before it appeared on TC and you referenced the information as having come from TC. You never did answer that one. So I assume it is because you did not ever recieve the info from TC in the first place. Oh, and by the way, to make it easier for you, here is my post from the other Treo ACE discussion...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just got home from a Sprint store where they were replacing my Treo 600 because the IR did not work. I quized the agent about new products and she said..."there is a new version coming out that has no camera in it"...I replied..."the rumor on the Treo message boards on the internet is that there is also a version coming out that has Bluetooth, improved screen resolution and such"...which she replied..."that is the one, it is called the Treo ACE or something like that"...then she said..."yes people have been coming in and asking for it." At first glance I felt this was my long searched for confirmation that the product is real. Then on second thought there are a couple points that I question. She initially said it was to have no camera. The scoop we all have heard was that the ACE would have a camera and that it woudl be improved. Second if she had people coming in the store asking about the existance may she have picked up the ACE name from us asking her and that is truly us feeding info to the Sprint reps and it has gathered a life of its own. As I sat there I was ready to buy the new one as soon as it is available but upon the trip home I wonder if this is not just something that has taken on a life of its own...a technology version of an "Urban Legend"...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

And I offered for a full three weeks that anyone that could deliver me proof of the existance of the Treo ACE I would buy dinner for at the restaurant of their choosing. Neither you, nor anyone else did so...

I want to believe and woudl be first in line for the new Treo. Not going to buy vapor though.

Glen
    True story, I had four different sprint reps tell me the treo 600 supports bluetooth. It must be true right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i dont know if it is true, but i hope it is. but being on t-mobile, I will probably have to wait until nov/dec. an d then february to get a working one.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i dont know if it is true, but i hope it is. but being on t-mobile, I will probably have to wait until nov/dec. an d then february to get a working one.
    Got my fingers crossed too!!