Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Its been a while since I contributed to this forum but I will say that I am an avid forum reader....
    Its all started when I planned to purchase another car. I was mainly looking at a suvs because I always have alot of stuff to move around. I used my treo 600 while at work in my spare time to locate and narrow down my choices with autotrader.com. I found the car which I believed was the one, it was an 02 chevy trailblazer. I fell in love with it the moment I layed eyes on it. I called and set up an appointment with dealer to look and to test drive the car. Nate my sales rep asked me if I had recieved a quote on the car. I said yes 16295. He responded with wow thats a very low price and we proceeded to go inside to the office to get the paperwork done. Nate leaves and returns to tell me that the car cant be sold for less than 17900. At that point Im feeling like they hit me with the old bait and switch so at any moment I was planning to leave. I then complained about about the quote I had recieved from another sales rep there whos name I forgot to get. My mistake.... Suddenly it all hit me. I remembered the price was listed on autotrader.com. I pulled out the treo and whipped up the site in less than a minute. Nate was amazed he took the phone up too his manager while I waited. Nate returned in about a minute claiming that it must have been a misprint but they value there customers and that I would receive the car for 16295. Once again My treo saved the day. Now thanks to my treo I may be the proud owner of a chevy trailblazer. All in days work.
    well, congrats! your treo just paid for itself several times over!!!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    That's great!! I did the same thing but I used http://pda.edmunds.com/ & saved myself almost 3 grand. It also includes a loan calculator. Boy did those guys hate me!!!

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Hey Kirby - thanks for that website! That is awesome!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Yeah thanks that is a great website.