1.    #1  
    When I upgrade from 180 to 600, I guess the hotsync is backing up everything from 180 even those I don't need it for 600. I just found out that there are some old ringtone files (mid) when using an alarm program. I cannot manage these files using the sound option under Preference ( all I can see is the new tones for 600 ). And my alarm program doesn't allow me to delete tones too. I have Launcher X but I couldn't see the mid files there too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky3333
    When I upgrade from 180 to 600, I guess the hotsync is backing up everything from 180 even those I don't need it for 600. I just found out that there are some old ringtone files (mid) when using an alarm program. I cannot manage these files using the sound option under Preference ( all I can see is the new tones for 600 ). And my alarm program doesn't allow me to delete tones too. I have Launcher X but I couldn't see the mid files there too!!
    These files are named:
    180 and 270 Treo keeps the Midi and Alarms under System MIDI Sounds and System Ring Tones files. You can delete them via FileZ or FileCaddy.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your help!