1.    #1  
    I used Pickem to take a picture. I searched for the picture using Filez and Cleanup and I did not find the picture in the SD card or any other folders. I tried Resco View and saw the picture under folder RAM/Treo Camera/Unfiled. The problem is, I cannot delete the picture. Any idea on how can I delete the picture?
    can you see the oicture in the camea app?

Try puting the pic under a diffrent folder. i.e. personal
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I can see the picture in the camera apps. I can also see it using Resco View. But, I cannot move it. I cannot see the folder using Filez , Cleanup or using the launcher, menu, app or the Uninstall apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drex
    Yes, I can see the picture in the camera apps. I can also see it using Resco View. But, I cannot move it. I cannot see the folder using Filez , Cleanup or using the launcher, menu, app or the Uninstall apps.

That is strange? So you can't delete using the default Treo Picture apps? Can you move using either Resco or the Picture app to the card? Maybe then you can delete it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    That is right. I can't delete using the default Treo picture apps. I cannot move it either using Resco, picture apps or Filez to the card.
    I have a "pickem" question, if anyone has time to address it...

Everytime I hit the command-z combination to zoom in, the picture splits in two horizontally. When it hit it again, it goes to a quad, and then back to normal when I hit it a third time.

I've tried deleting and reloading the program, and also checking for recent versions of it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance -
    Larry Z.
    The split screen is a bug in the app, press S and the split screen normally goes away.
    since installing pickem, ive been getting pink pictures. im wondering if anyone else is getting this also?
    pink/red toned pics here too.. wonder if del it will help?
    I have a question about pictures. I have something like 400 or so pictures saved on my treo6 and I have had one picture which is dated 12/31/31 at 11:59PM 0.0M and it is locked.

What's the best way to remove this "photo" without having to erase all the other .photos from the phone? If not better option is available what would be the fastest way to get all the pics back on after a wipe of the imagelib file? all suggestions and info is greatly appreciated.
    Tdaddeo6
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    I am having the same problem with a picture "31/12/31 11:59 p 0.0M" locked. I spoke with my carrier and, in the end, we deleted all of my pictures and I still cannot hotsync pictures onto my computer. She told me I will be able to email new pictures but I will never be able to hotsync them. At the moment, the only picture on my Treo 600 is the locked one. Someone suggested this may be a software glitch. Any ideas anyone?