Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    flimsy
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    this is a pic from brighthand showing one way to use the KB.

Would you trust the hinges for long typing this way?
    Good point... a friend is on his 3rd P900 due to hinge breakage.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    A quote from Mobile Burn - a pretty cool web site that's a big fan of Sony/Ericson phones:

"The new thumb board will be available in a number of configurations to satisfy different markets: Qwerty, Qwertz, Azerty, Russian, and Greek. Having not tried one yet, though, we have our doubts as to whether or not you will really be able to hold the thumb board effectively in two hands as illustrated in the Sony Ericsson press photos, which you will see on the following pages."

The keypad could be pretty funky

http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?I...source=HOMETOP
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by santa

The keypad could be pretty funky
    [/url]

funky or crappy?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    treo is nice phone. I'd buy maybe even treo 600. but I REALLY hate antennas. I didn't have phone with antenna for the last 4 years and I'm not going to change it )

I'd maybe buy treo aci if it had wifi eventhough it has got antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by orol
    treo is nice phone. I'd buy maybe even treo 600. but I REALLY hate antennas. I didn't have phone with antenna for the last 4 years and I'm not going to change it )

I'd maybe buy treo aci if it had wifi eventhough it has got antenna.
    According to reports, the antenna on the Ace should be smaller than the one on the Treo600 if that means anything...

Actually, I'm kinda suprised there haven't been as many after market antenna replacments for the Treo600 as there were for the Treo300/270 series. You can get a small antenna replacements on ebay for the Treo300, and I would love if something like that was available for the Treo600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    the antenna makes it stand out more. wouldn't it loose some of its noticibility by not having one?

just kidding, loose the antenna.

maybe the treo diamond.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i dont even want to guess at the price of the 910. the keyboard looks pretty lame as well. i still think the mpx got it right in form and functionality. treo is ok, the ace will fix most of my gripes but isn't it the revered palm os everyone keeps praising that resets my phone at least twice a day? i could do without that crap.
    no palm OS
    no sony ericsson
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12