1.    #1  
    I was told by a Sprint tech that there is a palm version of ebay out there & he thought it was actually on the ebay site but I cant seem to find it. Does anyone have a link to it or know first hand where it is?
    Point your blazer to the following url and you should automatically be taken to a mobile version for ebay:

http://www.hitmenow.com/ebay/mobile.htm

Also checkout Abidia wireless for a full featured subscription service:

http://www.abidia.com/p5-3.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    the best ebay program ever is the one you can download from the sprint vision site right from your phone. i used it with my last sprint phone and its the best by far. it is a java application and unfortunately it does not work on the treo 600. if there was a way for it to work i would be inb heaven. it did cost like $3 a month but it was super fast and was easy to navigate 123. the other ebay search apps take too long and too many steps to search etc. and than it doesnt let you see all the details etc. of course it gets the job done, but nothing is a s good as the java version sprint sells.
    mark
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    http://wap.ebay.com/

That's all you need.
    THANKS! this is the best I've seen yet.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by MR29ROSE
    the best ebay program ever is the one you can download from the sprint vision site right from your phone. i used it with my last sprint phone and its the best by far. it is a java application and unfortunately it does not work on the treo 600. if there was a way for it to work i would be inb heaven. it did cost like $3 a month but it was super fast and was easy to navigate 123. the other ebay search apps take too long and too many steps to search etc. and than it doesnt let you see all the details etc. of course it gets the job done, but nothing is a s good as the java version sprint sells.
    mark

Mark, which Jar app are you referring to? Have you tried converting it using the Jartoprc from the Websphere Toolkit? PM or email me and I'll see if the converted version works on the Treo.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions