1.    #1  
    It Seems that there is a high noise on some phone calls on my treo 600. May be connected with external antenna touching my head. People on my call experience that from times to times, do I think to send the Treo back for replacement.? Any experience.?
    you probably can return it....though it may take awhile

you can also look for a "buzz fix" on this site and mytreo.net. NobackUp originally made the fix and another user made a nice .pdf. Also, just tightening the antena helps too sometimes
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    How do you tighten the antenna?
    get a torx size 6 and pop off the rubber cap and tighten the screw under the antena

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

5.    #5  
    I've got the key, where to find Pdf ?