1. RNJ
    Hi everyone,
    I have a Treo 600 (unbranded) when I am on the phone, I am not able to access the contact list by pressing on the phone hard button. It should toggle between current call, contacts etc . Sometimes, I cannot even get into calendar or any other apps.
    I have Today loaded, and the Keyguard is activated, so I was wondering if one of these might be interfering.
    Has anyone else experienced this ? Any thoughts on how to solve this issue ?
    Many thanks for your insight.
    Cheers

RNJ
    A work around is the contacts file sloating around here which creates a contacts icon with all the rest of the icons. That way if your home key works on the keyboard, you will have access.
  3. RNJ
    Hi Albertb and thanks for your workaround. I had not thought about that, even though I have read the threads before.
    However what stumps me is that I used to be able to switch views by pressing the phone button, and now this functionality has vanished ???
    I've only had this problem when I receive a call with the Treo locked with the security app. It must be an interference caused by one of your apps because I can sure do this today and I have an unbraded Treo with the latest patch.
    prefs,buttons, change phone to any other*