1.    #1  
    my wife complains freq about all the time I spend "playin" with my "phone" if she only knew from a guys perspective.... id gladly put it down if she came and grabbed my #*@$. like she used to...guess the "phone" is more stimulating.. if she aint..then don't complain!
    My wife refers to my Treo as my "mistress".

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    My wife is annoyed too. I am Treo support for 20 users for a local govt. I have to know my Treo and email program (MailWail) inside and out...I have never been a workaholic yet this is something that is important and fun...if only she understood.
    KeNNethX - The gUy iS oUt tHeRe!
    Can you guys/gals list the direct competitors for the Treo 600 and briefly state the differences, if any?

That is, what products do cell, PDA, Internet, camera, ____________ ?

Are users of those products as rabid as Treo 600 users?

Oh, is there a #* code for T-Mobile that will disconnect the Internet? I hope so. I dislike having to menu to a Disconnect command.

Thanks in advance guys/gals. Robert in Austin, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    my wife complains freq about all the time I spend "playin" with my "phone" if she only knew from a guys perspective.... id gladly put it down if she came and grabbed my #*@$. like she used to...guess the "phone" is more stimulating.. if she aint..then don't complain!
    Funny, I used this logic with the g/f on our trip last weekend and it didn't go over too well.

Guess I need a new g/f ... now where's that thread about Girls with a treo????
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Im glad im not the only one.
    Ive been a gadget geek and have gotten in to many a things that drive my wife nutz.
    But the Treo seems to really drive her nuts.
    Mux

We should start a page of upset treo wifes. Ive been trying to catch her with the cam when she is giving me crap.
    cheers
  9. KBS
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    This is a chicken and an egg question. Maybe if you would put down your phone for a while and pay some attention to her, your wife would be more likely to .... (i can't say it! )
    Quote Originally Posted by KBS
    This is a chicken and an egg question. Maybe if you would put down your phone for a while and pay some attention to her, your wife would be more likely to .... (i can't say it! )
    Exactly.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I don't understand any of this thread?

My wife of 20 years loves it when I spend time working on my Treo. Why just the other day she was headed out the door with our friend Biff, (he is teaching her tennis or yoga or something that requires a lot of physical exertion cause she always takes a shower as soon as she gets home when she has been having lessons) and I said I would go with them to the tennis courts.

She said, "Oh no, hon, didn't you want to download some new thing for that phone thing?" I said, "Oh, Yeah! Cool! I wanted to download the Qset photo thing!" Thanks for reminding me! I'll stay here and you two go have fun!"

It was funny because they both said "We Will!" at the same time and in the same tone of voice.....hmmmm ....funny....huh....?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    LoL
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein