1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a good program that lets you go back to the previous application that was being used on a Treo 600?
    butler does. you can find it at palmgear.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but what I was asking for. Lets say I'm working in a database and I switch to another program. I would like to "go back" to the place I was in the database that I was using. Any programs do that?
    Yes, I think Bulter can do that. You assing the Volume keys to that function. I can be in Doc to Go, editing a document and then go to antoher app, like note pad,then back.
    thanks, burk! apparently I wasn't clear when I said butler can do that.....
    I got your back IDO...
    I don't think he knew how much stuff Butler can do?
    There are litterly gazzillions of task managers for palmos that can do this for you (Mcphling, Zlauncher, Quickapps, HighLauncher etc). I personally use McPhling only b/c I've been using it forever and am used to it....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    There are litterly gazzillions of task managers for palmos that can do this for you (Mcphling, Zlauncher, Quickapps, HighLauncher etc). I personally use McPhling only b/c I've been using it forever and am used to it....

Roger that on McPhling, gfunk. It's just the easiest to setup and use.
    I am looking for this same app as well. Thanks all.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks guys! I checked out McPhling and it is EXACTLY what I wanted.
    Jay, Perhaps I don't understand your need. If you just want to bounce between apps, will TreoButler (Bulter) not do this the way you want?
    It's only half the price too, plus it does a whole lot more.
    The only thing I see as a plus for MucPhling is the pop up list.

Just trying to educate myself, Matt
    Jay,
    Check this out, it may be more closer to your needs then Bulter, and is at the great low price of F-R-double E.....

It's called Switch5

Switch5 is a PalmOS 5 app which provides a simple way to switch between recently used applications.
    Think of it as a PalmOS 5 version of SwitchHack (I''m not in any way affiliated with SwitchHack... other than being a registered user).

Instructions

A stroke from the Home/Applications circle to the Menu circle causes the last previously used application to be launched.
    A stroke from the Menu circle to the Home/Applications circle causes a list of the most recently used applications (maximum of ten) to appear. You then have ten seconds to tap on the application you want launched.

It looks like it was make for a silkscreen area, but also has selections for Hardbuttons and or command bar. (with TreoButler, you can have the command bar pull up with the Shift+menu or Menu-hold. Also you can use TST from RaNo to pull up the command bar with a simple Menu+center of the 5way too.
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=53530)

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/switch5.shtml
    Jay, Did you get anywhere?
  14.    #14  
    By: Burkhardi at Yesterday 02:39 PM

Jay, Did you get anywhere?

I'm using McPhling and it works fine for the application I want.