1.    #1  
    What experiences have people had with selling their PDA phones on eBay? What types of payment methods do you usually accept? Do you usually get good prices for your phones, even if they're a year old?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdageek
    What experiences have people had with selling their PDA phones on eBay? What types of payment methods do you usually accept? Do you usually get good prices for your phones, even if they're a year old?
    I sold my Treo 180 on eBay, then bought my Treo 270 on eBay and finally sold that one after I got my Treo 600 from T-Mobile. In all the above eBay's transactions I was very satisfied. I work with PayPal only as far as payment s go, selling or buying (you can easily open an account with them). As far as prices, I never ask for the moon when I sell, and I don't expect sellers to do that either. One important tip: Do check on the seller's (or buyer's) rating. In my opinion anyone with less than 90% reliability you should avoid. Have fun!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    wokrs great
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I sold my Treo 180 on eBay, ...
    agree completely.