1.    #1  
    Everyone is always looking close to all cellphones they see on television; just knowing that one of them has GOT to be a Treo 600.

Drop Down and Get Your Eagle On (Flap Your Wings) is one of the newest songs by Rapper Nelly. In his video, Flap Your Wings, he is clearly using a SPRINT Treo 600.

Wanna see for yourself, sign in to Yahoo! Launch and watch the video.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I just watched it. My 20 yr old daughter looked at me like I was a weirdo for listening to Nelly. Nice, clean shot of the phone!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I just watched it. My 20 yr old daughter looked at me like I was a weirdo for listening to Nelly. Nice, clean shot of the phone!
    Your daughter may think you are a weirdo, but once she sees YOUR Treo 600 in Nelly's hand, she will think you're the collest individual in the world!

She will have her friends thinking that it was your inspiration that motivated Nelly to use the Treo in his video.....

Next time she gives you that strange look.....just drop down and get your eagle on.....that'll give her something to gawk at!!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Your daughter may think you are a weirdo, but once she sees YOUR Treo 600 in Nelly's hand, she will think you're the collest individual in the world!

She will have her friends thinking that it was your inspiration that motivated Nelly to use the Treo in his video.....

Next time she gives you that strange look.....just drop down and get your eagle on.....that'll give her something to gawk at!!
    Well, I have been able to achieve some level of coolness with my kids but I bet if I dropped down to get my eagle on, the little bit of coolness I have would go right out the door! I even have to keep the Treo stuff toned down because if I don't, the 'geek' names start. Of course, I only act geeky to give them the pleasure of calling me a geek.