1.    #1  
    i am hard of hearing.. and im into data phones. lets just say im a heavy data user and i do not use the phoneline. i am currently using a hiptop (sidekick) i but love the thing unfortunaly it got too boring for me. i need more games and i need msn like no other thing. hiptop only has aim.

how is the data on the treo 600 in canada? i know its under rogers.. and i heard rogers has the worst services.. correct me if im wrong. hows the reception on the treo? will u stay connected to gprs almost everywere?

hows the msn aim and icq on the treo? are they fast instant messengers? the hiptop has aim messenger and its realy good instant and fast. this is like the most important feature to me thats why i got the hiptop. can u get viberating alerts when u recieve an instant messege or email or sms? lol from what i seen on verichat.. all 4 servers are logged on at once aim msn yahoo icq. cant u just log on one messenger and stay on one?

i am debating on wich phone to get.. between the new hiptop thats comming out soon and the treo 610.. i duno when that will be available in canada but plese let me know.

sorry for all theese questions and i would appriciate if anyone1 replied and answerd my questions..

thank you

johnny
    I use Chatter and I only have it set up for MSN and it works wonderfully...

You get a vibrate alert when you recieve a sms but not email or chatter im... maybe some of the other email programs will do this for you... I don't think chatter does.. it gives you a visual alert tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ROK
    hows the msn aim and icq on the treo? are they fast instant messengers? the hiptop has aim messenger and its realy good instant and fast. this is like the most important feature to me thats why i got the hiptop. can u get viberating alerts when u recieve an instant messege or email or sms? lol from what i seen on verichat.. all 4 servers are logged on at once aim msn yahoo icq. cant u just log on one messenger and stay on one?
    You can log on individually or to all services on verichat...whatever combo you want. You can also get apps like TreoalertMgr that can turn the Treo into a pager so it will vibrate whenever you get a message etc. The advantage of Chatter is that it combine IM with IMAP mail so you can get a blackberry-like functionality where your email is instantly pushed to your treo! Very cool app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions