1.    #1  
    Off to iPhone land...
    Bah, I have too many anyway
    quite scary i always have had my phone there for years
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I think it is true. I was counting mine the other day and had 1047 less than what I had last week.
    lol
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    good!
    Just as long as my testicles don't suddenly fall off....
    Ahh...its BS. If want to save your sperm, stop wearing briefs!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    It's the Fruit of the Loom!!!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I moved to the boxer briefs 2 years ago...
    And if your riding a bike and using your phone, Impotent and sterile ?
    at least i will have a big packeg to make up for my low sperm count.
    Last edited by ultrasonoman; 06/28/2004 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo
    uh....pretty freaky avatar there dlbrummels.
    Ryan
    If 1 phone cuts the count by 30%, then if I wear 4 phones I dont have to bring condoms to girlfriends house and wife can stop taking the pill!
    Correlation does not imply causality.

Just because the men who carry their mobile phones in their pocket or on their belts have 30% fewer sperm does not mean the phone is causing it.

More nerds than non-nerds where their phones on their belts or pockets. It is nerdishness that is the causal factor in lower observed sperm count.

Which reminds me of the (very true ) story of the nerd who visited his doctor complaining of a nagging chronic problem. The doctor couldn't diagnose any obvious conditions and told the nerd he would need to provide him with urine, stool and ***** samples. The nerd replied, "that's easy!" and immediately took off and handed the doctor his under-shorts.

Ed
    Last edited by Dr. Ed; 06/29/2004 at 02:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by StngStr
    uh....pretty freaky avatar there dlbrummels.
    Based on my likeness...
  17. KBS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ed
    Correlation does not imply causality.

Just because the men who carry their mobile phones in their pocket or on their belts have 30% fewer sperm does not mean the phone is causing it.

More nerds than non-nerds where their phones on their belts or pockets. It is nerdishness that is the causal factor in lower observed sperm count.

Which reminds me of the (very true ) story of the nerd who visited his doctor complaining of a nagging chronic problem. The doctor couldn't diagnose any obvious conditions and told the nerd he will need to provide him with urine, stool and ***** samples. The nerd replied, "that's easy!" and immediately took off and handed the doctor his under-shorts.

Ed
    That is disgusting!...