1.    #1  
    My Treo 600 keeps rebooting itself (soft reset). Sometimes the reboot coincides with an incoming call (it reappears with a voicemail left during the reboot time window). Sometimes I see no correlating event. Why is this happening? I have a Sprint/CDMA T600, with "Phone Info":

Software: Treo600-1.20-SPR
    Hardware: C

and about 40 apps installed (including those preinstalled), leaving "10.5M of 23.1M" free space. I'd list the apps if there were an easy cut/paste method for doing so.

So far, no lost data that I can detect. But the instability is worrisome. Why is this happening? Who knows how can I stop it?
    I have the same problem. Also, soft resets often occur when the SMS portion of Verichat pops through when I am on a call.

As an added "feature", it will sometime freeze on the call screen at either the beginning of or end of a call. The only resolution is a soft reset. No apparent pattern emerges.

Anyone else with these issues? Or better yet, does anyone have a resolution.

Software: Treo600-1.20 SPR
    Hardware: C
  3.    #3  
    I don't get the freezes. Although I did get some app freezes within the first couple of weeks of using the T600, they have enigmatically disappeared with the appearance of the autoreboots, which roughly coincide with the addition of the couple dozen extra applets. I don't have Verichat, nor use the included SMS Chat, so I have no reports on that behavior.
    My GSM TREO sporatically resets while sitting idle in it's cradle. I haven't been able to figure out why yet...
    I noticed a few weeks ago that my Treo was disconnecting randomly, dropping calls, doing funny "GPRS connection unavailable" things; about the same time, I'd noticed the amount of give my antenna had when pulling the phone out of the side-mount Palm belt holster.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I've put two and two together.

If I straighten out the antenna, voila - no disconnects or GPRS weirdness. If I push it too far one way or the other - radio freaky.

I guess the antenna isn't as solid as we all thought... one of these days, I'll pop out the screw cover and try to torque the screws down a little, see if I can reduce the play in the antenna.