1.    #1  
    While on the subway the other day I spotted a pretty girl with a short skirt and thought how can I communicate with her? A short note on the notepad that I beamed across asked "are you wearing underwear" and I was in a mobile chat room.
    Larry
    Umm, that's quite an icebreaker. So she had a palm? And it was aimed at yours? Hmmm...sounds like a longshot.
    here is where bluetooth would be handy. If she was discoverable, you could have sent her a message like "um, hello there..." In Europe they call it Toothing or some crap like that but they use it for sex....

Rippey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrippey
    here is where bluetooth would be handy. If she was discoverable, you could have sent her a message like "um, hello there..." In Europe they call it Toothing or some crap like that but they use it for sex....

Rippey
    They use it for sex?
    Well let me try to explain...

There is this "thing" called dogging where people meet up and have anonymous sex. They meet in parking lots and jump in your car.....it is like a community, I guess the swingers do this alot.

With "toothing" they send out messages (and make themselves discoverable) sending messages to have sex in public bathrooms and the like. Do we have any UK people here, maybe they can elaborate more.

That is the skinny of it. Basically, with bluetooth, you can have an anonymous conversation with someone (again if they are discoverable).

Rippey
    I think I've heard of this, actually.