Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have two:

1. MovieRec. Before we were only able to sit on the sidelines and was not able to make video's at all, unlike many other less expensive devices.

2. Sound Record. Being able to actually use the device to record memo's and record conversations is a major breakthrough.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Filing down my SD card so it is flush with the Treo. Doesn't pop out anymore. As stupid as I felt doing it, it's great!
    I recently got Agendus Pro and like it really well.
    Enjoy what you do, or do something else!
  4.    #24  
    Thanks for the replies. But now I'd like to try a different approach.

I am standing behind you right now. I have a gun pointing to the back of your head. It is cocked. I am ordering you to delete, forever, all third-party programs EXCEPT ONE. If you refuse I will shoot you. I will shoot you dead. And don't think you can reinstall the programs later. I will know. And I will come for you.

So which program are you leaving on your Treo? Huh? Come on punk. Make my day
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    Inbox To Go
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Actually, a couple days ago I remove the SD slot spring of my Treo 600... and now my SD card is deeply inserted to my Treo.. It's not that I broke the spring, cause I think I can manage to put the spring back if I want to..

I feel good of what I did, should post it at "Works on popped SD card" threat... but I still not found one yet... and well, I just don't want to place it on a new threat...
    You've been able to get CallShield to work? I tried the 1.5 beta and my Treo has the 1.20 Sprint update... and it stopped working!
    http://www.aswas.com
    This is tough.

If I had to pick one it would probably be Lightwav.

But KeyCaps runs a close second.
    June 20, 2004, about 11 a.m., central daylight time. I start with a sarcastic remark and end with a request. Are you responders also software manual writers or Help writers? I ask because most manaals and Helps leave a lot to be desired. One word, mere labels or jargon educate little. An enormous amount of time can be saved if responses include brief description of the program, URL to find vendor, approximate cost, cell service provider and approximate size of program. I thank those guys/gals who have done this or who start the practice.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    By far the most useful for me is Webviewer by Reqwirless its the fastest mobile browser ever made with sprint pages load almost as fast a dsl connection on a pc. Everyone should try this browser the trial is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by aswas
    You've been able to get CallShield to work? I tried the 1.5 beta and my Treo has the 1.20 Sprint update... and it stopped working!
    CallShield works excellent for me. I have 1.60 PRO, works like a charm. All props due to the guys @ mantragroup, they're support is second to none. Just contact them with any issue you have and they'll work with you to resolve it, promptly and efficiently as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    Thanks for the replies. But now I'd like to try a different approach.

I am standing behind you right now. I have a gun pointing to the back of your head. It is cocked. I am ordering you to delete, forever, all third-party programs EXCEPT ONE. If you refuse I will shoot you. I will shoot you dead. And don't think you can reinstall the programs later. I will know. And I will come for you.

So which program are you leaving on your Treo? Huh? Come on punk. Make my day

Well, gee. I would sh*t in my pants and not worry about features on my phone. Anyhoot, I would have to keep snapper.
    Chatter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12