1.    #1  
    I have had numerous problems and replacements with the treo and was offered today a switch for the I500. I am really considering it since I need a phone to work reliably. I am concerned with all of the problems and not getting calls...what are everyone's thoughts, I hate to jump ship...
    You have answered your own question.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    You have answered your own question.
    Actually, he didn't. His question was, what are EVERYONE'S thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Actually, he didn't. His question was, what are EVERYONE'S thoughts.
    Which you both didn't offer!
    Stick with the T600. It's the best in its class. It isn't as though other phones/PDAs/SmartPhones don't have problems. No Pain No Gain... Ouch
    BTW: I assume that the i500 you have mentioned is This Phone
    Okay, how about this:

Needs outweigh desires.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Okay, how about this:

Needs outweigh desires.
    Better. Still it is a 50/50 plea by BHarbage: T600 or i500
  7.    #7  
    It is the phone in the link. I am just frustrated getting on the road and not having the phone. I have come to love this thing! Seems like the main issues started after the upgrade from sprint.
    Yeah, the 1.20 update is a real bummer.

There are quite a few differences between the T600 and the i500 though, most importantly: (1) the i500 doesn't have OS5, so some of your programs may not work and (2) there's no keyboard. Sprint offered me that option, but I held out for a NEW T600.

Check out the posts comparing these two phones on www.sprintpcsinfo.com. From what I've read, I don't think I'd go for the i500. At this point, if I had to get rid of my T600, I'd go back to carrying two devices. The phone would be a Sanyo.