Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    am I missing something ? I just installed PTunes Deluxe (bought it). I can stream audio, but it only plays throught the speakerphone. I've tried the standard HS earpiece and my Jabra - neither work.

What am I missing ? Sorry if this is covered elsewhere - couldn't find a reference to this.

Thanks.
    Maybe you need the audio adapter?

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...006&cat=310005
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    d'oh.....

thanks.
    Silly trick - press the button on the standard headset and you will hear mono sounds thru the earpiece while the button is held.
    If you have a spare headset lying around like I did. I broke the microphone part and connected the two wires that were connected to the mic and it worked find as a temporary mono headphone till I get an adapter
    you can also put a small rubber band around the piece with the little button, that way when you want to listen to ptunes you can adjust the rubber band to hold down the button for you. When you want to make/answer a call, just move the rubber band so it is no longer depressing the button.
    you can also put a small rubber band around the piece with the little button, that way when you want to listen to ptunes you can adjust the rubber band to hold down the button for you. When you want to make/answer a call, just move the rubber band so it is no longer depressing the button.
    I may not be able to add anything you don't know but here goes. I use a number of different headphones with pTunes on my 600 without difficulty. Naturally have to have the adapter to allow the plug to fit in the smaller phone jack. BTW I discarded the headphones that came with the Treo - terrible. Since you can hear the music on the Treo the volume must be good.

1. Is the volume turned up on the headphones(assuming you have a control)?
    2. Have you tried a soft reset?
    3. Try another headphone if you have an adapter. It may be just the Treo headphone and some suggestions already posted here will hopefully help. Good Luck! John