Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    At the request of woof.....

I will start it off:

1. Why get so worked up if someone askes a question that is in the manual? let it go.

2. Don't get so whiney and irritating. 80% of your posts are *****ing about others questions.... once again, let it go.
    Moderators, I would respectfully ask that this infantile thread be closed or deleted. Aaron C does not seem to be able to carry on a discussion without resorting to name calling and personal insults.

Besides, if this thread is allowed to exist it should really be in Off Topic as it has nothing whatsoever to do with the treo.

to directly answer the comments...

1. I am not worked up. If you read the manual you may find more than the answer you are looking for and actually learn something.

2. You obviously are quite familiar with whiny and irritating. I would like you to post the actual numbers of my posts and prove your 80% statement. If youre going to make accusations, please at least be accurate.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Mods,
    Please do close this down if woof does not want it. He specificaly asked that the other thread be renamed. Since that wouldnt be fair to the opener of that thread, I thought I would help out by createing a new one in the appropriate area. My mistake....
    I just reread all my posts and cant seem to find a personal attack or name calling anywhere. I shared with everyone my mental picture of you, but that about as bad as it got....you on the other hand had no problem labling users stupid, and idiots etc.
    Ahhh well, guess I'm pot, your kettle, and we both know were black !
    This is almost fun...

Please quote where I specifically requested that thread be renamed. I did not. I made a reference to the subject change and how the original title no longer fit. Amazed I am explaining that.

Also please quote where I specifically called some one stupid or lazy. I did not. I was making generalizations and speaking in third person, so as to not lead anyone to believe I was calling them stupid or anything else.

But hey whatever.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Hey, I actually enjoy reading Woof's posts. I agree with some, disagree with others - no big deal. I only visit here to find some information and have some fun. I imagine it is the same with Woof.

Aaron, don't take it so seriously - Woof doesn't.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C
    At the request of woof.....

I will start it off:

1. Why get so worked up if someone askes a question that is in the manual? let it go.

2. Don't get so whiney and irritating. 80% of your posts are *****ing about others questions.... once again, let it go.
    This is ridiculous. A post dedicated just for Woof...........for what? Aaron, please stop acting like a child. Damn! Grow up.
    ~ ScandaLous ~