1.    #1  
    I am a new Treo owner and new poster to this chat. I would really appreciate hearing from you Treo experts who you think has the best MP3 player software and why. I posted a similar question in the Multimedia forum and did not get a response, so I was hoping someone on this forum would be willing to share their thoughts.

Thank you for your expertise!
    pocket tunes with all its support for wav, mp3, and the other file types it plays. and the 5 way support
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Real Player for PalmOS is free but only plays mp3 and real audio formats. Ptunes cost money but is far more robust and supports an assortment of file types from mp3. OGG, wav etc. Also, Ptunes supports shoutcast and mp3 streams, so you can listen to thousands of live internet radio streams via your treo...

Then there are other palmos players like Aeroplayer, but it is not officially supported yet for the Treo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I got PTUNES for free just for registering my Treo on the Palm site. They give you the choice of free PTUNES or some free game.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    I got PTUNES for free just for registering my Treo on the Palm site. They give you the choice of free PTUNES or some free game.

FYI, the free version does not allow you to stream. You will have to upgrade to the delux version to get all the extra features...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Real Player for PalmOS is free but only plays mp3 and real audio formats. Ptunes cost money but is far more robust and supports an assortment of file types from mp3. OGG, wav etc. Also, Ptunes supports shoutcast and mp3 streams, so you can listen to thousands of live internet radio streams via your treo...

Then there are other palmos players like Aeroplayer, but it is not officially supported yet for the Treo...

Thanks!

I had seen your other posts and figured if anyone would know, you would.

Looking forward to reading more from those of you out on the leading edge!