1.    #1  
    Hey Gang:

Does it bother anyone that Handspring sold out to Palm One? I was on the site today looking for a new case for my Treo 600, and I swear to God it took me 20 mins just to wade through their other phones and PDAs to get to the Treo Store! I was so pissed off, I decided to come here to look for what I needed!

Looks like us poor Handspring peeps are going to be lost in the shuffle....
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfug
    Hey Gang:

Does it bother anyone that Handspring sold out to Palm One?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfug
    Hey Gang:

Does it bother anyone that Handspring sold out to Palm One? I was on the site today looking for a new case for my Treo 600, and I swear to God it took me 20 mins just to wade through their other phones and PDAs to get to the Treo Store! I was so pissed off, I decided to come here to look for what I needed!

Looks like us poor Handspring peeps are going to be lost in the shuffle....
    It certainly shouldn't take 20 mins. to find the "accessories" link on the PalmOne page......your not looking in the right place. And to answer your question: No.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Donít worry very soon the non wireless palms will go the way the betamax tapes. Think about it; who will want just a PDA? If the T6xx has the correct mix of feature ie cost, display, memory, speed, size, keyboard, accessories and Battery life thier product line could be pruned down to three devices TreoLarge, TreoSmall and TeoNokeyboard. Then your search would be easy.

Oh I forgot the most important feature Ö RELIABILITY