Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I never thought I'd write a post like this.

However, I have been participating in these forums since the very first day I took delivery of my Treo 600. I've read the threads here like "What's your pet name for your Treo?" and "What's the sexiest application on your Treo?". So I know that I am with friends in safe company when I disclose that I have recently taken my affection for my Treo to a new dimension.

At first, it was enough to play with my Treo. I caressed its keyboard and trailed my finger lovingly down its touchscreen. While I enjoyed these simple pleasures - and still do - I decided we needed to experiment a little in order to keep our love fresh.

First, we played dress ups. Each day, I'd download a new skin, and delight in the way that it accentuated my Treo's simple, inate beauty. But it wasn't enough.

What was wonderful in private became even better in public. Flaunting my Treo's curves and showy physicality , I took covert pleasure in the jealous looks I received from the owners of other lesser PDAs, as I promenaded with my love.

Still, it wasn't enough.

The tipping point in my passion arrived, innocently enough, just last week...

It was an uncharacteristically hot day for Spring, and I needed to attend a business meeting in a glass tower so typical of a modern metropolis. Sitting near the window, in the full glare of morning sun, it got hot ... damned hot.

Removing my jacket, I had a sudden pang of separation anxiety at the thought of my beloved Treo hanging in a coat pocket in a dark cupboard. It was then that I made what proved to be a fateful decision.

Flipping the switch from ringer to vibrate, I slid my Treo sensually into a trouser pocket...
    Last edited by Virt; 06/06/2004 at 12:59 AM.
    I dont know why, but I will never be the same after reading that.
    why is it that if a woman has a vibrator she's "in tune with her sexuality," but if a guy has an artificial ****** he's a "sicko pervert"??? talk about double standards
    If nothing has made me speechless before, this post has damn sure accomplished just that.

I am at a loss for words......
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    wow I'm moist :-)
    This thread sound like one of those romance novels. You must be a writer, Virt. Anyway, are you a screamer or a moaner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Virt
    I never thought I'd write a post like this.

However, I have been participating in these forums since the very first day I took delivery of my Treo 600. I've read the threads here like "What's your pet name for your Treo?" and "What's the sexiest application on your Treo?". So I know that I am with friends in safe company when I disclose that I have recently taken my affection for my Treo to a new dimension. ...

I found myself just staring at my screen after I read this. I am also speechless.
    AND I get in trouble for MY POSTS!!!!

This and the "Girls with Treo" thread prove there is no justice online! I make a couple of marginally "edgy" posts and am branded! And then there is this!!

Well to all I say Hurrrurmpfh!!!!

And man what a funny opening post!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by morphiend
    why is it that if a woman has a vibrator she's "in tune with her sexuality," but if a guy has an artificial ****** he's a "sicko pervert"??? talk about double standards
    Wow, I never imagined "artificial ******" to be another potential feature of the Treo. Just goes to show you what a "true" convergence device Handspring really had in mind!
    My goodness..............

Speaking of vibrators, check THIS ONE out.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    If nothing has made me speechless before, this post has damn sure accomplished just that. I am at a loss for words......
    I know what you mean.....but we all clicked on the thread to read it. <g>
    Although I appreciate your honesty I don't see how uniquely-Treo this experience is. If, at that moment of passion, you've had a Samsung that vibrated in your pants, you'd have "made love" to it. Nevertheless, this story does point out how lonely people can be, and it leaves us thinking what the future might hold.
    Last edited by Schmoozer; 06/06/2004 at 09:25 PM.
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    AND I get in trouble for MY POSTS!!!!
    C'mon now, ACD. The ladies love your posts!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    We all know what's next... USB sex toys!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    My goodness..............

Speaking of vibrators, check THIS ONE out.
    Shees ... Next time put warnings on your link. Though it is not exactly explicit but it was enough to get me in trouble!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/07/2004 at 12:40 AM.
    Sorry, but it did say vibrators

BTW broberob, that thing is USB.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Well I should be proud! yesterday when I pulled out my Treo from my pocket, It was a little moist actually sweaty on the screen . I thought it was due to the hot humid day but now I know different.
    Actually, it reminds me of another thread a while back about someone leaving his Treo for some inferior cell phone, and then coming to his senses.

...and the only reason some of the usual suspects didn't write this, is they've been putting things on vibrate for so long they don't think there's anything unusual about it.

This thread had me rolling...

I'm suddenly reminded of the Hello Kitty personal massager... it's yet another device that you'd swear has alternate purposes
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    This thread had me rolling...

I'm suddenly reminded of the Hello Kitty personal massager... it's yet another device that you'd swear has alternate purposes
    It makes sense... Hello... "Kitty..."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast