1.    #1  
    R there any animals who own a treo600? It would make owning treo600 more useful
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    I posted this on April 1st , but the Great TC Crash of '04 ate it:

Sprint sues PalmOne over Treo 600

Citing the overproduction and release of correctly functioning Treos, Sprint has filed suit in Federal Court to bar PalmOne from selling, manufacturing, or distributing working Treo 600s. They also seek an immediate recall of all Sprint branded Treos and over $12 Billion in compensatory damages.

The suit stems from an "understanding" that Sprint had with PalmOne that no correctly functioning Treos would ever be released. "They assured us that these things would never work" asserted John Poindexter, President of Sprint's newly created UltraVision division. "Our networks just can't handle all of the SMS, email, web-browsing, music streaming and picture mail" he added. T-Mobile was considering similar legal action.

In a related story, the Consumer Products Safety Commision is considering slapping the surprisingly popular Treo 600 with a massive recall of all units due to safety considerations. It seems that the keyboard is causing a new medical condition called "Treo Thumb" in many users. "PalmOne assured us that no one would ever use the keyboard" said Ms. B. Safe, spokesperson for the CPSC. "In addition, they were never able to complete the required animal studies involving Chimpanzees trained to type on the Treo 600".

"It's not our fault" insisted J. Fred Muggs, President of Human Factors at PalmOne. "It's those darn PETA folks. They said that making chimps type all day on that tiny keyboard, for bananas, was exploitive. The chimps never really took to the keyboard, anyway. Once they figured out how to use the camera and Picture Mail, they just spent the whole day sending each other pictures of their butts." The chimps were unavailable for comment.

Happy April 1st ,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I use mine when I done reading the want ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    R there any animals who own a treo600? It would make owning treo600 more useful
    Hehe! Yeah, my dog, to the left, got me hooked on this thing. He was the first in my household to get one!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygreen
    Hehe! Yeah, my dog, to the left, got me hooked on this thing. He was the first in my household to get one!
    I bet he likes chewing on the nice $120 Vaja leather case you bought him for his Treo...
    oh no not another one of these threads
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    oh no not another one of these threads

Well I was amused.
    Yes, Of course many animals I see...
    The Toad
    Bailey, to the left, would have liked a treo.... until he realized he had no thumbs!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    Bailey, to the left, would have liked a treo.... until he realized he had no thumbs!
    Maybe he can get an external keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Maybe he can get an external keyboard?
    Now there's an idea! Bailey gives it 4 paws up!
    My cat has asked me to take a better picture of her than this one with her Treo. My Sony Clie didn't do a good job, but I have a Sony Cybershot P10 now, so she is nagging me.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.