1.    #1  
    This question is directed at people who use ACT 6.0 and some sort of synchronization software; doesn't necessarily have to be ACT Link 2.0. I synchronize with my ACT! contact database and everything looks great. However, the problem I'm running into is this... Let's just say, for example, I know a Joe Schmo that works for Merrill Lynch. I input his information into my ACT! database and then synchronize. What I would like is to be able to have the choice to view by company rather than by name. In this example, I would like to see "Merrill Lynch" in my Treo address book rather than Joe Schmo. Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions or personal experiences you may be able to share.

-QuicK-
    I don't know of any way to do this with the built in phone book. I use Act 6.0 and synch contacts with both the built-in book for the phone features(using Act Link) and Act for Palm to get all the act fields, histories, sorting by company or name, etc. (using Act for Palm Synch).

You could also look at other third party programs such as Agendus, DateBk5 which I believe may allow you to sort by Company among other things.