1.    #1  
    A lot of times while I'm on the phone an alert will sound on my Treo--it's loud and annoying to me personally, but worse the other party can hear the alarm and I then have to explain what happened.

Anyone know how to prevent alarms from sounding while the phone is in use? All I remember right now are Snappermail "You've got mail" alarms (how does it check my mail on my CDMA Treo if the phone is active?), but I forget if normal Datebook alarms sound as well. I have Treo Butler installed, though I don't think that is related.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    I'm also interested in preventing alarms while I'm on the phone. I hate getting text message alerts when I'm in the middle of a conversation.
    Try the trial of Callshield to screen out those SMS messages.

http://www.mantragroup.com/callshield.htm
    This is the only problem I have with my Treo. Is there a solution? I've searched the threads, but have found nothing directly addressing this problem.
    You might not want to hear this but a good headset does wonders for the Treo in general. The Seidio 2-in-1 solves another problem- ringers not playing through the headset (they do in stereo mode). The only catch is that you have to manually switch between headset/stereo modes. Not a big deal IMO, since it still makes listening to music and taking calls pretty seamless.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Thanks--but I was looking for a setting in one of the many Profile programs, or Callshield-- something like: supress SMS/Alerts during phone call/Data call.
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
    Im guessing that the new CallFilter will have this feature since I suggested it to the developer a long time ago. Thats only a guess though. I havent been beta testing this version.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I still have not found the answer to this---anyone?
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
  9.    #9  
    I haven't found an answer either. Right now I just have to remember to set my phone to vibrate if I'm taking an important call--definitely not a long term solution.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Wow- I would think that this would bother most users, perhaps not. I have lot of reminders during the day, and they often pop up on a call-- not only is it annoying to me, but often the person I am talking to can hear them. The solution to put it on vibrate only "kind of" works, as the caller can also hear the vibration. What to do...what to do...
    I'm just here co-signing...