Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I already had to replace my Treo 600 once.. & I can't remember if it was a PalmOne version I had @ first.. but the one they replaced it w/ is a Handspring version.. What type do yall have?.. & does anyone know which one is made better?.. Handspring or PalmOne... I got mines from Sprint..
    Perfect Ur Role!...
    I don't understand it. There are a lot of H/S branded phone users who would rather keep their H/S branded T600 phone. Here you are, opposite everyone else, not happy with the H/S one. What's the difference in your point of view?

I have PalmOne branded GSM. No issues and happy customer.
    He never said he wasn't happy with it....

As for me, I'm still using my HS branded one with no problems yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    He never said he wasn't happy with it....

As for me, I'm still using my HS branded one with no problems yet.
    I mistook that posting with large red fonts that he's somewhat disconcerted by the fact his phone was replaced with another brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay A whY
    I got mines from Sprint..
    I was completely unaware that Sprint was in the mining business. Imagine! All this time I thought they just did communications. Hmmmph. You learn something new every day. This also seems abit off topic to HS vs P1.
    Last edited by Woof; 05/30/2004 at 01:59 PM. Reason: forgot something
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I used to have the HS version and it was replaced with a PalmOne. No problems for me.
    I have the PalmOne version, and no problems yet...
    I had a handspring one at first, and thought of it to be a bit nostalgic... since the buyout I was relieved to see it replaced with a palmone, as a matter of progress. If I didnt have problems I would have been satisfied with the handspring
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    PalmOne, also from Sprint. No problemos <knock wood>
    I have an original, very nostalgic, completely restored, mint condition, and collectors certified Handspring treo 600. They just dont make them like they used too.
    i had the handspring one but got a refurbished palm one set when mine broke. the handspring logo is much cooler!!! it was all shiny and reflected light all pretty. the palmone log is boring.
    palmone is definetly cheapened down
    is there really a difference other than the logos?
    I have a palmOne branded T600 for Sprint. No problems.
    my eyes the goggles do nothing

i have a rogers programmed (ie rogers specific) t600 that says palmone
    I have a treo, not a Treo ... and I'm happy and satisfied.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad