1.    #1  
    I bought a Kingmax 512 MB SD card at NewEgg.com and cannot get it out. Anybody know how to get stuck cards out without breaking Treo 600?
    thats some wacked ****
    If this is a non-conforming SD card (as warned in the insert in your users manual) then you may have already damaged your Treo. This is what happened to me. I suggest that you contact PalmOne to discuss this problem before your try to remove the card.
    Try and wiggle it forward and back and it should go pop out to the point where its considered inserted. Then you should be able to eject it like normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsutton
    I bought a Kingmax 512 MB SD card at NewEgg.com and cannot get it out. Anybody know how to get stuck cards out without breaking Treo 600?
    I presume you mean that your card is fully inserted into the Sd card slot and that the top part of the card is flush with the Treo casing such that you cannot pull it out. If that's the case, read on.

The along the top part of an SD card, there is a groove to enable the use of fingernails to remove such a card. The groove is present on only one side of the card.

To be specific, with the SD card inserted in your Treo, the groove is facing the back of the Treo. You cannot see it because your card is fully inserted into the Treo.

Use a very very small flat screwdriver (I use a mini screwdriver used for spectacles) and carefully feel the groove on the card. Then just pull out using the screwdriver. There should be just enough space between the card and the Treo casing to allow you to manouevre the screwdriver. If not, find a smaller screwdriver.

If you feel the card is 'locked' in as you attempt to pull out the card, just press the card into the SD slot again to 'unlock' the card and use the screwdriver to pull it out.

I do this on a daily basis without any issues.

Hope that helps......