Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    vision.sprintpcs.com is the bookmark i have in my treo, but it dont work. Anybody know whats up? Can somebody check there treo 600 and tell me what site is linked as the vision homepage? i cant find it. tanks alot
  2. #2  
    same here and the page loads... maybe they were doing maintenance at the time?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    same here and the page loads... maybe they were doing maintenance at the time?
    no it still doesnt work. I noticed in the upgrade thread somebody else had this problem, apparently its related to the sprint upgrade cause this started happening right after i did it. It seems to be the only page that doesnt work, that and the link i created to the AIM page, but i think thats just a sub-page of sprints vision site cause thats how u get to it (messaging services/aim).
  4. #4  
    Are you using Blazer? I could never access the Vision website with Reqwireless for instance.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Are you using Blazer? I could never access the Vision website with Reqwireless for instance.
    yea it always worked until i upgraded the sprint firmware. Im using the browser that came with it, "blazer web browser v3.0"
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eighteight
    yea it always worked until i upgraded the sprint firmware. Im using the browser that came with it, "blazer web browser v3.0"
    fyi in case anybody else was having htis problem, i fixed it by reinstalling the firmware again. seems to work now
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by eighteight
    fyi in case anybody else was having htis problem, i fixed it by reinstalling the firmware again. seems to work now
    actually scratch that, it doesnt work. After i formatted it i went to the web page and it worked, then after i reinstalled the firmware and synced it it seemed like it still worked, but it was just cached. Still does not work.

Posting Permissions