1.    #1  
    I have a Treo600 with t-mobile connected via the t-zones gateway. I am using PDANet to connect my laptop to the device and use it as a modem. I can get Yahoo IM, and all Browser and Outlook email to work. But MSN and AOL don't work, and some other apps (trading platform) don't seem to be able to connect.

What are possible issues that could be preventing me? any suggestions are welcome..

Thanks

N
    I don't know what programs you are using, but i know that VeriChat will now work if you are using T-Zones.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Are you using the free Tzones? If so they lock down the ports that AIM and other IM clients require.
    Try modifying the AIM/MSN port settings to port 80. This is a common way to get around company restrictions in IM. It may work for you too.
  5.    #5  
    PDA Net seems to be rather flaky. It keeps crashing my computer. Do you guys see this?

Port 80 works for AOL, I can't figuer out how to get MSN to pick it up. What server do you use?

thanks