1.    #1  
    I used to read the discussion forum on my treo.
    now i cannot download 250 kb for each discussion.why you don't have anymore the mobile version without pictures?
    The mobile forums have been absent since the forum crash. It would be nice to know when they will be back, but it seems the admin here are not very keen on communicating to users when that will be!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Up and running as of this morning. We are sorry for the delay.
    Cool. Thx Marcus.
    great to have it back did not realise how much time it saved.

Fred
    Waahooo!! Finally ... now I have something to read on my lunchbreak. :-)
    ah...JOY.....
    hello old friend
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Up and running as of this morning. We are sorry for the delay.
    Thanks Marcus...
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Today is a good day.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    And more good things will come. I have rearranged my schedule to spend about two hours a day on continous TC improvments. Getting some competition is good!
    TC Mobile Forum site is back. Thanks to TC staff and Marcus! Now we can go back to the business of complaining about Treo and flaming each other. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    the business of complaining about Treo and flaming each other.
    Then let me be the first to say that the Treo sucks and you suck.

Also: it's good to have the mobile version of the forums back.

More also: here's hoping that Mol recants and doesn't split for good even though everyone here sucks, especially ronbo2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by snerdy
    ...here's hoping that Mol recants and doesn't split for good even though everyone here sucks, especially ronbo2000.
    Hey, if everyone here sucks and that includes you, why don't you join Mol and completely get out of TC!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    if
    Exactly.