Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Years ago I used to use a web site that would convert arbitrary text files or web pages into palm doc format. It would leave the result on a page showing the last few dozen things converted.

I haven't found a similar service that works with Blazer on my Treo600.

Meanwhile MemoWare.com does work; so it is possible to use blazer to load palm docs for reading.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhyde
    Years ago I used to use a web site that would convert arbitrary text files or web pages into palm doc format. It would leave the result on a page showing the last few dozen things converted.

I haven't found a similar service that works with Blazer on my Treo600.

Meanwhile MemoWare.com does work; so it is possible to use blazer to load palm docs for reading.

Any suggestions?
    I dunno about an online service that converts to palm doc format, but DTG will let you save as palm doc right on the Treo itself...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Take a look at iSiloX. Not exactly what you want but similar. Only drawback is that it requires iSilo to read the documents produced.