1.    #1  
    This may be the dumbest thread I have ever posted anywhere. Or possibly not. In any case...

I am looking at buying CallFilter and I wanted to read detailed specs and features.

Google and others tell me it's made by Velocityware.

When I got to www.velocityware.com I cannot find CallFilter mentioned anywhere.

Am I missing something...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Virt
    This may be the dumbest thread I have ever posted anywhere. Or possibly not. In any case...

I am looking at buying CallFilter and I wanted to read detailed specs and features.

Google and others tell me it's made by Velocityware.

When I got to www.velocityware.com I cannot find CallFilter mentioned anywhere.

Am I missing something...?
    I have been using PalmGear and Handango as the primary medium of distribution. In addition, I try to keep everyone posted here in TreoCentral of my moves. TreoCentral participants have helped shape CallFilter's feature set overtime. So I feel a tight bond with this community.

Here are the two links:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=53606

and

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=98708

If you have any questions about CallFilter or its capabilities, please feel free to email me at callfiltersupport@velocityware.com
  3.    #3  
    Ok, so I'm not blind, I guess that's good news :-)

(I can understand why you are selling through palmgear and handango, can't understand why your company website wouldn't have a page mentioning that you make and sell the product...? Just seems kind of odd. And to be honest, almost cost you a customer last night, so you might want to reconsider.)

In any case, thanks for your response, I will read those two sites in detail and buy if I feel it's the right app for my needs.
    I will tell you the real honest reason the website is not updated. Cuz I have spent every single spare waking moment of my time adding features to CallFilter! I will definately concentrate on the website once I release this next version.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VWare
    I have spent every single spare waking moment of my time adding features to CallFilter!
    Heh, in that case I thank you on behalf of all CallFilter customers for having the right sense of priorities :-)
    VWare, first off, thanks for an excellent product. I'd like to ask you is there any way of adding an "auto-delete" feature? Maybe one where the #s one has in their contact list that are masked can be automatically deleted from the call log as soon as you hang up with that person?
    It might be worth $30 with the features in the new version.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I like the idea that Godstyle mentions this would be good...wonder who is hiding what?

Anyway I just purchased a registered copy a few moments ago after success with the demo copy. Now I see a new version is in the works. I hope my $30 counts towards something.
    The Toad
    Vware,

It would be nice if you answered your emails with questions on your product.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    Vware,

It would be nice if you answered your emails with questions on your product.
    I unfortunately have to agree. Maybe there's a good reason. I've left a number of emails/messages requesting product update and beta info that have gone unanswered. Yeah, I know...be patient :-)