1.    #1  
    If I call a Contact and the screen is still on his contact page when I decide that I want to set up an appointment, can I associate the contact with the calendar so that the contact name and address is in the appointment details?
    Try Agendus. It has a special field just for the purpose of linking contacts with appointments.
    If you specify the type of phone you have, and whether you are using a thrid party app such as Datebk5, Agendus, or so forth, then it will be easier for members of the forum to answer your question ;-)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    If you specify the type of phone you have, and whether you are using a thrid party app such as Datebk5, Agendus, or so forth, then it will be easier for members of the forum to answer your question ;-)
    Duh - Apparently, I need your pix of the fellow with the Dunce cap on!

I have service with Sprint. I am using the native Handspring Calendar that came with the Treo 600. I am using 2 email apps: Sprint's Business Connection that drives my office Outlook email and Contacts DB then I use SnapperMail if I forgot and closed my office Outlook. SnapperMail allows me to see my new email if Outlook is closed.

I hope this is what you need. That for the quick reply.
    Ok,
    after extensive search ;-) I found out that Datebk5 does it. It's called linking. What it does is that when you create your appointment you can then create a link to a contact of your choice (of course it is not only limited to contacts you can alos link memos and so forth).
    One thing though, this program only creates a link, so it doesn't display the contact's info with the appointment. You can, however click on the link you created and it takes you to the person's contact info.
    If you want I can send you the manual and specify exactly where you can find it and then you can determaine if that's what you want.
    Or better yet you can download the demo (not sure if it allows all features) and try it out for yourself.
    Let me know. It's better than not being able to do anything at all ;-)