Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi eveyone,
    can someone tell me why the ZLauncher Themes located in the PalmOne City on the "Skin" part of the forum doesn't work on my Treo600.
    I downloaded a few of the zips (Enzo, Azure, and Tropic) and neither one of these work.
    When I try to choose it in the theme manager it gives me an error that says 'whatever theme' is not available for this handheld.
    Can someone tell me why. It is there, I can see it in the option list, so why wouldn't it let me select it?
    Any help will be greately appreaciated.

JoJo
    I am using themes gotten from the same site. Are you sure that you're using the themes for Treo, 160x160 (low) resolution and not the ones for (high) resolution 320x320, 320x480?

The themes for the Treo work very well. You'd only be getting that error message if your using the incorrect theme(s).
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  3.    #3  
    Yeah,
    I realise that...thanks Scandalous :-)
    I found that the ones at the bottom of the list work fine. But the cute one at the beginning (which are for hi res) didn't. It's a shame.

Anyways, now I have another issue.
    Where in the world do I get Icons.
    There seem to be two types of icons in the Zlauncher.
    The ones you can find in ZL Preference by the 'top bar' or 'bottom bar' (which are the same you can assign to the tabs) or the ones that you can find in the card by 'Zlauncher Icons'.
    Now, my question is, I have several icons like the ones you find in 'top & bottom bar' because I download them for my Datebk5, How can I change the icons presently in the 'top & bottom bar' icons for a set of icons that i have (meaning, the icons that i want).
    I tried copying the icons in datebk5 to 'Zlauncher Icons' but it doesn't work. They don't even show when I go to that folder.
    Any help?
    Here is a link to some great low-res themes I am using and like a lot.

http://www.jackswinden.com/pdaz_zlauncher_themes.html
    Included in the .zip is two (2) sets of icons for ZLauncher.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Yeah,
    I realise that...thanks Scandalous :-)
    I found that the ones at the bottom of the list work fine. But the cute one at the beginning (which are for hi res) didn't. It's a shame.

Anyways, now I have another issue.
    Where in the world do I get Icons.
    There seem to be two types of icons in the Zlauncher.
    The ones you can find in ZL Preference by the 'top bar' or 'bottom bar' (which are the same you can assign to the tabs) or the ones that you can find in the card by 'Zlauncher Icons'.
    Now, my question is, I have several icons like the ones you find in 'top & bottom bar' because I download them for my Datebk5, How can I change the icons presently in the 'top & bottom bar' icons for a set of icons that i have (meaning, the icons that i want).
    I tried copying the icons in datebk5 to 'Zlauncher Icons' but it doesn't work. They don't even show when I go to that folder.
    Any help?
    Last edited by scandalex; 08/15/2008 at 10:13 AM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Included in the .zip is two (2) sets of icons for ZLauncher.

Wahoo!!! Thanks scandalex!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Wahoo!!! Thanks scandalex!
    You're very welcome! I think I have some more around here somewhere and even some that are better for my T|T3.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Sparky :-)
    Thanks Scandalous...the I cons are great.

Hey have anyone heard of 'FavGo'?
    What is that?
    Can't find what it is anywhere.
    Thanks
    Now does anyone know how to make a background pic work on zlauncher as i can for 320x320 on my tungsten c but not my treo, the treo really could use a nice background pic
    Scandalex, would you mind posting screenshots of those icons you posted? I'd like to check them out before installing. Thanks.
    In order to see any type of background pic, first it must be stored on an SD card, unless it is in prc/pdb format. You can use jgp/bmp images as backgrounds, but in order to do so, you need the JpegLib file that I believe is supposed to come with ZLauncher; if not, I have included it here.

Quote Originally Posted by skinner6695
    Now does anyone know how to make a background pic work on zlauncher as i can for 320x320 on my tungsten c but not my treo, the treo really could use a nice background pic
    Last edited by scandalex; 08/15/2008 at 10:13 AM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Forgive me, but yes I do mind! Hell, they're free. Try it out, you dont like them, delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Virt
    Scandalex, would you mind posting screenshots of those icons you posted? I'd like to check them out before installing. Thanks.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Well, thank you for nothing ;-)

(At time of posting I didn't realise that it was a simple matter of selecting and then deselecting them in Zlauncher.)
    Frustrated by the very poor choice of skin for the Treo600, I have made one with the excellent soft "ZLSkinConstructor" by the AteliersHP. I wanted something clear, so it's called: White_Is_White !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I used to receive the same message about one particular skin when I had ZLauncher on my Treo. I finally removed ZLauncher from my T600. I couldn't figure out what all the hoopla was about this particular app.
    Is there a way to change the icons of the non built-in applications? The icon sets seem to change the calc, phone, prefs, etc icons but how can I change my third party icons?

Mike
    There's no easy way. I think you have to edit the .prc file of each program with PRCEdit to change the icon.
    Here another skin, call ZLTreo... Just have a look at Olac's page
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OK, there it is... I have updated ZLTreo skin with the GSM signal !
    It's here: ZLTreo
    I will work on the other...
    Quote Originally Posted by olac
    OK, there it is... I have updated ZLTreo skin with the GSM signal !
    It's here: ZLTreo
    I will work on the other...
    Very nice, thanks! Do you have the accompanying gray background you could post?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast