1.    #1  
    A couple of weeks ago found out someone at my job also has a 600.

Last week saw a femal with a 270/300 at yankee stadium.

the 270/300 made a cameo in the movie Laws of Attraction. Pierce Brosnan had one in court and I think Julianna Moore had one at the beginning (she did have a nother phone later).

On the WBs Run of the house I thought he was using a 90 b4 it was smashed.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I've only seen one other in my life so far.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    The last 1.5 months I have spotted numerous Treos. While catching a flight in Houston I spotted four people on my flight with Treo 600s. Waiting for a flight to Boston this past Monday 1 person had a Treo 300 and another one had a 600. I spotted peoples in malls with them and more and more people ask me about mine when they see it...
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Yep, they definetly are gaining presence.

I never used to see them. This week I saw someone on the train with one and then the next day someone walked by me on the street talking on one. Both were 600s.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Are you a Yankee fan, Felipe?
    Uhh no.

brother in law is a yankee fan and he invited me. the yankees won , but Jeeter continue his 0-33 streak.
    Felipe
    D.J. went 3-6 yesterday.

Slump over.
  7. RNJ
    I was on a plane from NY to London the other day, and when we landed, I heard at least 3 Treo 600 being switched on within two rows of where I was sitting. It has a fairly distinctive sound, and hard to miss.
    As I had been bumped into business, it made me feel all the more part of the club with my Treo 600
    Well I am proud to say that I am the first and only one with the Treo 600 on this island or nearby islands for that matter

Of course I have to pay the consequences. I cannot send SMS only receive (and sometimes it takes a very long time to get to me).
    Plus, some people make fun about it's size (simians...they are still living in the stone age which is fascinated with little itsy bitsy phones).

Of course I travel alot so I'm more familiar with what's the now. Although we get technology real quick here (since it's a European Island and well, what can I say, we do have better cell phone technology) however people are still fascinated by the small phones here and color screens.

To me a phone is not a phone unless it includes a camara, color screen, speaker phone, and bluetooth (still have my fingers crossed for the T600 having bluetooth soon). I mean those are just the minimum!
  9.    #9  
    walking off the staten island ferry.

guy with treo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Felipe
    Hey Felip,

Did you take that picture with your Treo?
    Filipe,

Going to SI to see the SI Yanks beat up on the Cyclones?!
    -mbd26
    I sat down on the subway last night next to two other guys with Sprint Treo 600s. They had both got them recently. We even beamed each other some freeware.
    I used to have a 7135 and I work in a heavy palm user industry. After 10 months, I only saw 2 other people with one.

Now I'm using the Treo600. When I first got it a few months ago, I new only 2 other people with it. At one of my last meetings, I was sitting at a table of 10, and 4 of us had one!! I am seeing them everywhere.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Hey Felip,

Did you take that picture with your Treo?

yes. took picture with 600.

Looks good no? the sun was behind me, so didnt really have a good look at what I was snapping. Also didn't want to seem obviously so didn't hover too long.
    Felipe
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbd26
    Filipe,

Going to SI to see the SI Yanks beat up on the Cyclones?!
    like that could ever happen.

I lost my cyclones cap today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Felipe