1.    #1  
    Am I seeing the picture of Kellen correctly?

http://sports.iwon.com/news/04232004/v7546.html
    Sure looks like it.
    Yep. It looks like he has some kind of case on it as well. Also, during the draft they showed Sean Taylor, another Hurricane player, at his home and he was talking on a Treo 600. Seems to be a correlation between pro football players and Treo's. Maybe it's the $$$$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack Treo
    Yep. It looks like he has some kind of case on it as well. Also, during the draft they showed Sean Taylor, another Hurricane player, at his home and he was talking on a Treo 600. Seems to be a correlation between pro football players and Treo's. Maybe it's the $$$$.

they probably got them for free.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I was watching the draft and I saw a few sports agents using the Treo 600. When they panned to Sean Taylor he was on a Treo 600 then handed it off to his agent.
    Coolio loves the Treo 600 too yo!
    HAHA!! Yup, canes know a winner when they see one!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    GFUNK, you must be spreading the word to all of your 'Canes' friends about the T600. I've noticed a few 'Canes' and players from other schools with the T600 also. These guys know a winner when they see one.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    If their 'Canes then their agents probably gave them the Treo's when they first came on the market in October - during the college season.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Exactly!
    This people get most of their gadgets for free.
    They are not sufferers like us who have to pay for their sh*t :-)

I gave a hard penny for my phone. We don't have the luxury as USA people that can pay far less once you purchase the phone with a plan. There's no such thing for us. We have to buy our phone regular price and then purchase the sim chip.

Some of the cell service providers sell cellular phones, but they also sell them at regular price and sometimes more because they have to charge the shipping (since they ordered them from abroad).

It sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Exactly!
    This people get most of their gadgets for free.
    They are not sufferers like us who have to pay for their sh*t :-)

I gave a hard penny for my phone. We don't have the luxury as USA people that can pay far less once you purchase the phone with a plan. There's no such thing for us. We have to buy our phone regular price and then purchase the sim chip.

Some of the cell service providers sell cellular phones, but they also sell them at regular price and sometimes more because they have to charge the shipping (since they ordered them from abroad).

It sucks!
    Look at the bright side, your weather is so much better than most of ours here in the states. There are trade offs for everything.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    It looks like Kellen is using the Sprint version of the Treo 600.
    hmmm...since it would be a definate NCAA violation for them to get free Treo 600 (or any thing else free for that matter) while still college students, I would of course suggest that they paid boo coo bucks for them like the rest of us....NOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    hmmm...since it would be a definate NCAA violation for them to get free Treo 600 (or any thing else free for that matter) while still college students, I would of course suggest that they paid boo coo bucks for them like the rest of us....NOT!

If they got them after they signed their agents, it won't matter since that nullifies their eligibilty anyway, and is thus not a violation!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Not really a true violation since he probably got that in the "lame duck" period of college ... it's the point where your football season ends (Jan. '04) and the draft is April, so what are you violating in those 4 months?

I was a senior at Maryland we when won the basketball title and two weeks later Juan dixon had a $50K Escalade.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Look at the bright side, your weather is so much better than most of ours here in the states. There are trade offs for everything.
    I guess you have a point, however we do get bad weather here as well...just not the kind you get. Ever heard of a Hurricane? And bad ones at that. We haven't experienced any in a while but when we do...we wish we were in the cold instead
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    Almost all the colleges violate the rules to hire their thugs....
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    I guess you have a point, however we do get bad weather here as well...just not the kind you get. Ever heard of a Hurricane? And bad ones at that. We haven't experienced any in a while but when we do...we wish we were in the cold instead
    You're right about those Hurricanes, I would take the snow over those things anyday.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Almost all the colleges violate the rules to hire their thugs....
    1) They are not hired they are recruited.
    2) Why do you call them "Thugs?"
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?