1.    #1  
    Hello
    I have 2 questions. Do Treo 300 or 600 have vibrators? Do they use javascript? If I go to some websites because some they use javascript.

I need to know before I buy it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by spacemanz; 04/29/2004 at 08:39 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Which one better Tero 300 or 600? Sorry I forget to ask another question. I think Treo 600 has more options?

Thanks again
    The Treo 600 is better than the 300. It also has a vibration alert - it's not too strong, but it works.

The 600 also does most java stuff on websites. You should go to a store and test out the websites which are important to you to make sure the sites will load on the 600.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    The Treo 600 is better than the 300. It also has a vibration alert - it's not too strong, but it works.
    Isn't that an understatement. I thought my Motorola StarTac was weak. Makes it seem like a jackhammer compared to my T-600. Is there some way to improve it? I can have it pressed against my thigh in my pocket and still miss 4 or 5 times of it doing that.