1.    #1  
    I viewed Word and Excel documents that I downloaded onto my T600. Where are they stored on the T600? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fly4u
    I viewed Word and Excel documents that I downloaded onto my T600. Where are they stored on the T600? Thanks!
    If you use a program like FileZ (free) you should be able to find them.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi

how did you download them?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    I downloaded them from my Yahoo account.
    I downloaded them from my Yahoo account.

DOH!! (hits himself against his head)

Okay, lets make things simpler. WHat email client did you use to download the word/excel documents from your yahoo account? Or did you download them at all? Perhaps you just "openned" them via your email client/blazer and used the bundled DTG viewer to view the documents? In that case, you didn't download them at all. If you used a email client like snappermail, HS client etc, to download the docs, it would either specify or ask you where to save the files. Also, you would need at least DTG6 to open these files later on...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions