1.    #1  
    Newbie questions...

How do I free up RAM?

I viewed an excel spreadsheet using the included Document Viewer. Where is the document stored on the Treo?

I am trying to free up space and it says I have a 223K in Documents.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fly4u
    Newbie questions...

How do I free up RAM?

I viewed an excel spreadsheet using the included Document Viewer. Where is the document stored on the Treo?

I am trying to free up space and it says I have a 223K in Documents.

Thanks in advance!
    My recommendation is that you purchase an SD card and you move as many applications as possible to it using a program like PowerRUN or you can go with a launcher like ZLauncher. ZLauncher is excellent for managing your programs from the Treo to the memory card.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    What is the advantage of PowerRUN over just using ZLauncher by itself? I've not seen many issues running apps on SD cards myself without PowerRUN but I'd like to know more.
    Quote Originally Posted by manielse
    What is the advantage of PowerRUN over just using ZLauncher by itself? I've not seen many issues running apps on SD cards myself without PowerRUN but I'd like to know more.
    If you are using ZLauncher then there is no reason to use PowerRun (as far as I know). PowerRun is good to use if you don't have a third party launcher that supports moving apps to the memory card.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Sorry read your message too quick. You said PowerRun OR Zlauncher.