1.    #1  
    Is still set to the default ringer.

The fact that he has one has been reported before but today it was ringing in the studio (it was his dog trainer).

I guess with the FCC coming down on him any day now you don't have time to surf treocentral and pick up lightwav.
    Stern is a couthless pig who contributes heartily within his tiny sphere of influence to the overall intellectual bankruptcy afflicting the youth of this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Stern is a couthless pig who contributes heartily within his tiny sphere of influence to the overall intellectual bankruptcy afflicting the youth of this country.
    Ha, you're just trying start a debate. Like him or hate him he's brilliant in what he's built. He's also number one and up 20% in NY, Chicago and LA since the FCC started bugging him! I bet that wasn't the intended results that the government had in mind!

Dunc
    Not the government's intention.... But highlights the moral degradation in our society today..
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    You are my idol!

But you know what's weird - as much as I dislike his radio show, I thought his movie was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    Ha, you're just trying start a debate. Like him or hate him he's brilliant in what he's built. He's also number one and up 20% in NY, Chicago and LA since the FCC started bugging him! I bet that wasn't the intended results that the government had in mind!

Dunc
    No, but certainly the results that Howard Stern had in mind. He just shocks his money out of people.
  7. MDK
    Maybe the problem is uptightness, rather than morality?
    Uptightness..about morality..????
    He was a lot more funny before he got divorced.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I think someone needs to clue Howard on to Lightwav.
    Laurie, I keep telling you- it's kismet--- don't resist me any longer ;-)